Pricing

Architectural Photography Pricing
Architecture is a flat rate of $75 per hour. This will include travel costs and retouching as needed. You will receive up to 10 hi resolution images on CD. If you would like printed pieces, prices will be the same as portrait photography prints.



Portrait Photography
Your session will last anywhere up to 1 hour. Feel free to bring a change of clothing and any simple props that are personal to you.


Sessions can be done indoors, but I prefer to use the outdoors as a background if at all possible. We have a beautiful yard and a few other outdoor areas nearby that you will see in these sessions shown.


For clothing, remember that the simpler the better. You want the focus of your portraits to be your family not the clothing. Avoid patterns as much as possible. If there is more the one person in your portraits, you will want the clothing to go together. That doesn't mean they need to match, but they need to go together. Try and keep in the same tonal range. A person in a light color and another in a dark color will detract from the people and draw your eye to the clothing contrast. I do have some little girl clothes that you are welcome to use. If you are interested, let me know. If you have questions about your clothing choices, contact me and we can find what will work for the best results.


My style is to let kids be kids and capture their real personality. I like to give them a little guidance, but let them be themselves. The straight forward, posed smile picture is not the style I tend to work in. I find this works best when a parent kind of steps back and lets me just work one on one with your child and give the direction. I can use help wrangling the little ones, but have found I can get more looking at the camera and coming out of their shells if I just take the time and wait for them to shine.


Regular Session Fees
Your $100 session fee includes your session and $50 worth of finished portraits of your choice and a CD with hi resolution, retouched images. (up to 30) Images on CD will be ready about 3 weeks after your session. Additional CD's are available for $8 each. If you choose to have me do your entire portrait order, I will individually crop the images to make the most of the image within the constraints of each image size. All images 5x7 and larger will be mounted on professional mat board for lasting stability and will be true photographs, not just a color digital output. Wallets will have professional, rounded corners.


Senior Session Fees
Senior session fees are $200. Why the difference? A senior session is much more time consuming in many ways. They involve multiple locations and can run 2 hours or longer. In addition, there are usually more images and your session includes not only the hi resolution CD but also a ring bound proof book so you can share your senior pictures with your friends and family.


All session fees are for a session at my home or at area parks and locations. (within a 10 mile radius). Sessions beyond that point, add $30. Anything more then 10 miles from my home will be quoted at the time of booking.


Setting up an indoor session requires putting up and steaming a background, lights, etc. An outdoor session requires packing up my car and for both, I need to clean my camera, recharge and replace batteries and make arrangements for my kids. Because of my time investment, your session fee is due at the time of booking to commit you to that time as well as me to my time. If you need to cancel due to weather or illness, your session will be rescheduled. If an agreeable date cannot be reached, your fee will be refunded. Failure to keep your appointment without at least 12 hours notice will forfeit your session fee.


Portrait Pricing
8 wallets . $10
4x6 . $5
5x5 . $10
5x7 . $10
8x10 . $12
11x14 . $35
16x20 . $50
20x24 . $60
20x30 . $65


All wall protraits 5x7 and larger are mounted and ready for framing with or without glass. If you would like a canvas mount finish or a gallery wrap,
contact me for pricing.


Pea Pod Club
$400 for 5 sessions (maternity or newborn, 3, 6, 9 and 12 month sessions) and a beautiful keepsake gift.


Gift certificates and custom made flat photo greetings and announcements are also available.